Who is Artists4Freedom?
We are artists, performers, musicians, speakers, writers, poets, with a passion to stand up against social injustice
Initiate change in the minds of listeners! Inspiring and motivating each individual to seek change.
Artists4Freedom partners with International artists to advocate for global human rights through artistic expression, including digital music production, digital music downloads & online campaigns
Through a direct collaboration with international artists, we provide a platform for artists to share their talents while promoting human rights, freedom, justice, peace
Artists4Freedom gives 70% of net proceeds from digital music downloads, to various causes and organizations, with the remaining 30% to run our music campaigns
We aim to spark a fire in the hearts of humans worldwide, to inspire humanistic values.
HANNAH HAKODESH, U.S.
Creator&Organizer Artists4Freedom Campaigns
Organizer, coordinator, writer with over five years of experience in management and coordination of creative campaigns, and communications for nongovernmental organizations
Meg Nezaj, EU
Meg collaborates and leads projects, music production, and design for Music4Freedom by working directly with Independent & International Artists to write, create, produce, and launch music productions that educate, raise awareness and funding to support human rights. Meg is a published poet and lyricist whose desire is to uplift humanity and defend human rights through her creative social entrepreneur work. Meg is also involved with women`s ministry at her local church and supports local projects to advance women’s rights.
Samantha White, U.S.
Press Contact Artists4Freedom
Organizer & Research; Human and Earth health. Studying Biology to rebridge the symbiotic relationship at the foundation of living, and thriving sustainably, on Earth. Yoga and Mindfulness Instructor RYT 200. Press contact and social media strategist for Artists4Freedom
Becky Gillespie Smith U.S.
Collaborative, Participatory Designer in charge of promotional material; banners, flyers, as well as providing feedback for campaigns and social media.
Nickolas AL-Khadra, U.S.
Nickolas educates and involves the public in the topics of social justice, human rights, bullying, oppression, torture and sexual exploitation. Nickolas Khadra worked with The Office For Victims of Crime for the release of their 2014 public service announcement to educate about human trafficking, how anyone can be a victim, and that survivors of this crime have very diverse backgrounds and experiences.
Hong Min – Min Min – Founder of Peace Route
As a world citizen, I feel a great urge to do my part, however small, to contribute to world peace. -Peace Route
Founder&Director of Once Upon An Eden
Michelle was born into a Mafia family and is a survivor of severe abuse and human exploitation. For more than 26 years, she has helped many people leave abusive situations and the life of organized crime. While continuing her own healing, she has been helping people over come their traumas in order to find their own survival stories. In these same years, Michelle Carmela has made every effort possible to educate the public about human exploitation and abuses here in the United States, and what it is like to grow up in the organized crime culture. Michelle Carmela also advises organizations in their design of safe houses and the influence organized crime has on governments as well as the every day lives of citizens world wide.
All of these efforts have led to the founding of Once Upon An Eden, an educational and networking website for citizens and foundations to see the multi-layered and multi-faceted complexities of human exploitation and organized crime’s influence upon our every day living and world events.
Director of Upstander International & Motivational Speaker
Omékongo Dibinga is the UPstander Expert. His life’s mission is to inspire all across the globe to take a stand when they witness an injustice, no matter how small or large. Omékongo is a motivational speaker, trilingual poet, CNN contributor, TV talk show host, and positive rapper. His Urban Music Award winning work has best been described by Nikki Giovanni as “outstanding, exciting, and new while being very old.” His book, From the Limbs of My Poetree was described by Essence Magazine as “a remarkable and insightful collection of exquisite poetry that touches sacred places within your spirit.” He was one of 5 international recipients out 750,000 to win the first ever “CNN iReport Spirit Award”. “Be an UPstander, not a bystander” – OmeKongo www.upstanderinternational.com
Inspired by Steve Graham, (60, 2012)
Australian Human Rights Activist who once said
“I want to live to make a difference,
not live a life of indifference.”
Steve trained a group of activists online from 2009-2011 with the belief that music has the power to inspire, educate and unite people to take action.