#Artists4PeoplePlanetPeace is now available on @iTunes @Spotify @GooglePlayMusic @Amazon & More

EP Digital Art Cover Credits: Artwork by Oksana Rus & Cover Design Editing by Becky Gillespie EP Digital Art Cover Credits: Artwork by Oksana Rus & Cover Design Editing by Becky Gillespie

New Release: Artists4Freedom 2016 Digital Music Album “Artists for People Planet Peace” is now available on iTunes, Spotify, Google Play Music, Amazon MUSIC & more online music stores

“Artists for People Planet Peace” by Artists4Freedom aims to awaken the hearts and minds of their listeners

Every download from the 4 track digital album will go toward supporting “The Green new Deal” by The Green Party to support people, planet, peace with 70% proceeds from digital sales to support their ongoing mission, and the remaining 30% to continue our campaigns in support for freedom, justice, peace.

Featuring original music from National and International Independent Artists; Poet, Rapper Kor Element, Singer Songwriter from The Netherlands Johnito La Haye, Singer Chanzo from Twylight Seven’s genre Cool Hop, and OMANI’s unique hypnotic reggae

Poet, Rapper, Musician Kor Element, produced the rap song “Power To The People” which became a theme for Jill Stein’s campaign during the 2016 Presidential campaign

“Upon first hearing Dr. Jill Stein speak, I listened to her words and, more importantly, sensed her vibration and immediately ascertained she was resonating from the vibration of Love. It only makes sense that the strategy of lawyers and businessmen whose purpose is profit and power leading our nation in healing doesn’t work. Now, if we all know
Mother Earth is polluted and humanity is making her sick, who better
to lead our species into this needed age of healing than Dr. Jill
Stein.”-Kor Element

Singer, Songwriter from The Netherlands Johnito La Haye, produced an original song for the Greater Good Campaign “I’m Not An American.” included in this digital music album in support of Jill Stein during her 2016 Presidential campaign with the Green Party

“Politicians Should Be There For US, For The People, Not The Other Way Around.” -Johnito La Haye -The Netherlands Singer, Songwriter

Singer Chanzo from Twylight Seven teamed up with music activism group Artists4Freedom (A4F) to release their new single, ‘Wave’, on The Greater Good Campaign In support of the Jill Stein 2016 electoral campaign and the broader US Green Party

The lyrics of ‘Wave’ reflect some of the most powerful ideas of the #itsinourhands #SteinBaraka campaign, calling on listeners to go beyond words and become part of a ‘Green Wave’ that can bring real change and healing to a planet in crisis. The writing of the song was inspired by rap artist Kor Element’s YouTube appeal to viewers to use their talents to contribute to the #Jill2016 campaign during a recent Jill Stein rally in Los Angeles. -Chanzo, Twylight Seven

OMANI donated their song “Never Give Up” included in this Music Album by Artists4Freedom “Greater Good Campaign” to support the Green Party

“Omani” means “POSITIVITY” and represents: Peace and Love, Positive Thinking, Tolerance and Acceptance, Personal Growth, Kindness and Compassion, Finding Inspiration, Making the World a Better Place.

“The power to the people plan is the best platform in 2016.” -Omani

The message is in the music ….

Preview & Purchase “Artists For People Planet Peace” by Artists4Freedom, Various Artists on the following music stores:

Google Play Music: 



Amazon Music:


For More Information:

Email: a4fcampaigns@gmail.com

Artists4Freedom website: http://artists4freedom.org/

About The Green New Deal The Green New Deal is a four part program for moving America quickly out of crisis into a secure, sustainable future. Inspired by the New Deal programs that helped us out of the Great Depression of the 1930s, the Green New Deal will provide similar relief and create an economy that makes our communities sustainable, healthy and just. http://www.gp.org/green_new_deal