Kor Element “Who better to lead our species into this needed age of healing than Dr. Jill Stein.” #KorElement #Artists4Freedom #Artists4PeoplePlanetPeace

“Upon first hearing Dr. Jill Stein speak, I listened to her words and, more importantly, sensed her vibration and immediately ascertained she was resonating from the vibration of Love. It only makes sense that the strategy of lawyers and businessmen whose purpose is profit and power leading our nation in healing doesn’t work. Now, if we all know Mother Earth is polluted and humanity is making her sick, who better to lead our species into this needed age of healing than Dr. Jill Stein.” -KorElement

“Artists for People Planet Peace” 2016 digital music album by Artists4Freedom aims to awaken the hearts and minds of their listeners. The 4 track album is now available to preview, stream and download on all major online music stores including Spotify, iTunes, and Google Play Music. Every download supports the Green Party campaigns with 70% proceeds from digital sales to support their ongoing mission to support people, planet, peace, with the remaining 30% to continue Artists4Freedom music activism campaigns. 
The four track Music album features original music from National and International Independent Artists like Poet, Rapper, Musician Kor Element, who produced the rap song “Power To The People” which became a theme for Jill Stein’s campaign, and is included in this Music album. More information about the album and campaign can be found here.

Stream “Power To The People” by Kor Element on Spotify

Purchase “Power To The People” by Kor Element on iTunes

Listen/Download “Power To The People” by Kor Element on GooglePlay

“Politicians should be there for us, for the people, not the other way around.” – Johnito

“US foreign policy also affects Dutch and European policies. The resulting wars have caused mass immigration into an austerity-ridden continent where a real progressive force is virtually non-existent, due to decades of neoliberal influence. Fascist and far right politicians are taking advantage of this situation, and there is a high possibility of a destabilized Europe. The provocations towards Russia are dangerous, and it’s not rocket science to understand that Europe could become a battlefield for neocon warmongers. This is why I really hope for a left wing, progressive US government, that will choose a path of sensible, peaceful and non-imperialistic foreign policies.” -Johnito 

 

Singer, Songwriter Johnito, produced the original song for the Greater Good Campaign “I’m Not An American.” included in the new digital music album Artists for People Planet Peace:

Preview and purchase the song “I’m Not An American.” by Johnito
Google Play Music: https://goo.gl/wqblGH 
Amazon: https://goo.gl/e8AzTZ
iTunes: https://goo.gl/nYCEDh
Spotify: https://goo.gl/19NS3m
CDBABY: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/artists4peopleplanetpeace

 

ANNOUNCING #TheGreaterGoodCampaign by #Artists4Freedom in support of @DrJillStein @AjamuBaraka

Artists4Freedom is back after a 3 year hiatus with the following music activism campaign in support of Jill Stein and Ajamu Baraka, 2016 Green Party Presidential Candidates

How To Join: If You Are An Independent Artist, you can participate in the following campaigns

PSA Campaign 4 Jill Stein, Ajamu Baraka: 

Please Record a 15 Second Video Of Yourself.. Explaining Why You Are Supporting Green Party Presidential Candidate Jill Stein & Vice Presidential Candidate Ajamu Baraka.
Send the 15 second video to: a4fcampaigns@gmail.com

Music Campaign 4 Jill Stein & Ajamu Baraka

Donate 1 song or produce 1 song focused on 1 of the following topics:
Jill Stein, Ajamu Baraka, Green Party, Climate Change, Education, Jobs, Peace, Freedom, Social Justice, Human Rights, Green New Deal

                                                             Johnito La Haye: johnito.nl  OMANI: omaniband.com                                                      Kor Element: korelement.net Chanzo: facebook.com/Twylight7                                                              Johnito La Haye: johnito.nl  OMANI: omaniband.com                                                      Kor Element: korelement.net Chanzo: facebook.com/Twylight7

“Politicians Should Be There For US, For The People, Not The Other Way Around.”
-Johnito La Haye -The Netherlands Singer, SongWriter

Who is Artists4Freedom?
We are artists, performers, musicians, speakers, writers, poets, with a passion to stand up against social injustice.

For More Information/or To Join Artists4Freedom Music Campaign 4 Jill Stein & Ajamu Baraka
Email: a4fcampaigns@gmail.com
visit: http://artists4freedom.org/
To Support Jill Stein & Ajamu Baraka 2016 visit: www.jill2016.com/